Hervey Bay Airport is open daily from 6.00am and closes approximately half an hour following the last scheduled aircraft movement of the day.
Hervey Bay Airport has the following facilities available for passenger comfort and assistance:
The Hervey Bay Airport Cafe offers first class coffee ensuring that customers receive the finest coffee experience possible.Also available is a wide selection of ready to go foods such as sandwiches, focaccias, fruit salad, hand baked biscuits and pastries. To top it off the Airport Cafe also operates a licensed bar from 10am daily offering a range of premium and boutique beers, wine and spirits. While you're at the Cafe, why not pick up a magazine or local newspaper to take with you on your travels.
- The Airport Visitor Information Centre gives incoming air travellers the opportunity to gain information on activities and events available in and around the Fraser Coast. There is an interactive Information guide available for use.
- ATM facilities. An ANZ ATM is located within the airport terminal.
- Baggage trolleys are provided for passenger convenience free of charge.
- Accommodation and Services Guide. An electronic Accommodation and Services Guide is located near the Terminal exit at the Baggage concourse.
- Baby Change facilities and Parents Room equipped with a change table and nappy bin are located in the Disabled Toilet in the Departure Lounge and next to the toilets behind the retail concourse.
- Lost Property. Enquiries regarding lost property in the terminal can be made to Hervey Bay Airport (07) 4194 8100. For lost baggage, please contact your airline.
- Free Wi-Fi Hotspot. Internode Free WiFi is available throughout the Airport.